- About these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to the tickets issued subject to the ‘The Promotor’ Climax Promotions & Events LTD, the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full event details are available on the event website.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The terms “Climax” or “us” or “we” refer to Climax Promotions and Events Limited, the promotor or licensor (as applicable) of the intellectual property and the information available through it. We are a company registered in Wales under company number 12433707 whose registered office is at The Maltings, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5EA. The term “you” refers to the individual wishing to be present at such Events.
- This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies, and these are available from the venue upon request.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
- ID will be required upon entry along with a valid ticket to prove the holder is the age of 18 or older.
i) The holder maybe asked to reproduce correct ID to purchase alcohol from the bars within the event arena.
- No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds.
- If the concert is cancelled due to anything other than a government order, the holder as the holder’s sole remedy may ask that the promoter either;
i) Refunds the face value of the ticket or
ii) Subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance. This multiple artist event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled to appear. Therefore, if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
- There is no re-admission once entering the event arena.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
i) A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
ii) Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forged or fake tickets.
iii) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
- No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
- The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
- Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
- In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
- Any complaints about the Holder’s ability to view the concert from his/her seat (if any) must be made to the Promoter’s on-site box office within thirty minutes of the commencement of the headline act’s performance.
- Under no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
- If the event is forced to be postponed due to government order (Corona virus) against the promoters’ control. The festival will be rescheduled & your ticket will be transferred to the new date.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or resold.
- Health and Safety
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
- Fireworks, laser pens, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
- The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
- The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part upon entry to the event.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of themselves or other persons at the Event.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by event staff and stewards.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing, strobe lighting maybe used during the performance
- Venue and Event
- If the event is an over 18’s event; ticket holders will have to produce valid ID upon entering the festival. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed on site.
- Please note strictly no food or drink of any kind will be allowed into the event arena from outside.
- This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine. There will be no picnic furniture allowed into the event arena
- First and last entry times are clearly displayed on tickets.
- Strictly no illegal substances or new psychoactive substances (legal highs)
- There will be no parking on site unless notified on the ticket or event website.
- There will be no animals allowed on site except guide dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with a guide dog is required.
- Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office and marketing at the time of sale and at the event, any patrons are required to address any special needs contact Climax on 02920 351 562
- No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
- No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the venue (with the exception of food for medical requirements). A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
COVID 19 CLAUSES
In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
To help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we ask that you:
do not attend the Festival if*:
you have tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival;
you display any symptoms of COVID 19;
you live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID 19 or who has tested positive for COVID 19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival; or
you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
*note that where there is a conflict between any of the provisions in this paragraph 3.a and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply [where they are stricter than the provisions set out in this paragraph 3.a];
follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the Festival. This may include testing on entry or prior to attending the Festival. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the Festival and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
download and use the government’s official COVID 19 tracing app or provide your contact details to a member of Festival staff as directed upon entering the Festival for the purpose of notifying you where you may have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID 19;
[you notify us if you test positive for COVID 19 after attending the Festival so that we can notify attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at the Festival].
You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
require that any attendee leaves the Festival where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.