Whether it’s your first rodeo or you’re an experienced raver, our list of rave must-haves will help keep you safe as you dance the night away. 🕺
- ID No one wants to risk not getting served.
- Cash A lot of venues and festivals have gone cashless in recent years (you’ll be able to use both cash and card at Escape), but it’s always worth having as a backup.
- Lighter For all you smokers out there.
- Anti-bacterial gel No one wants post-rave flu.
- SPF Protect yourself from UV rays at outdoor raves.
- Sunglasses Your eyes need protection too, and they look cool!
- Gum Stay fresh.
- Makeup Bring some powder and lip gloss to keep your face topped up.
- Baby wipes For a VIP portaloo experience.
- Water Hydration is essential.
These items will make your raving experience even better and more comfortable. Now that we’ve done the planning for you, get out and get on it!